27.11.08

Giving Thanks

Today, we all will gather with family, consume massive amounts of food and lay around complaining "Oh...I ate the world..." (well, maybe my mum will..) As Levi pointed out last night in service, we seem to have forgotten what this day is REALLY about. So I am putting here a prayer of thanksgiving.

God, I am thankful for you.
I am thankful for the changes you have brought in my life.
I am thankful for Fresh Life, and all those I now consider friends and family there, and for all that you do through them.
I am thankful for those who are close to me, family or otherwise.
I most thankful for Your sacrifice. Thank you for taking my sin and allowing me everlasting life.
In Jesus name, amen.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday, and don't forget why we are doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment