12.12.08

ruminations

So I talked to the college people. I didn't expect them to be so...supportive with me. They want naught but to help me, and I never really got much in the way of support from many people. i am finishing this semester (don't know how I am) and take next semester to pay off this one (REALLY don't know how I am gonna do that!)
And I am trying to figure out my own life. As I sit on the cusp of a new year, I am trying to figure what I need, what I want, and what i don't need.
What I need is to be more focused in my walk with the Lord, and to be more dilligent in my studies OUTSIDE the church.
What I want is a relationship with someone who can share my faith, and strengthen it, not bring it down, and who is comfortable with how I am.
What I don't need is things that bring me farther from the God I love.
Things like physicallity in relationships, music or movies or anything like that that is degrading or depraved, and more important than anything, relationships of any kind with people who lead me astray from the path.
Let's see what the new year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment