30.1.09

I am sure of this.

Allright. Read in its entirety before thinking about what you are goin to say.
If you have the need to comment, please send me a message in private as opposed to a public comment.

After thinking on, and discussing with both her and my family, it has been decided to do the legal aspect of the marriage. I will not be able to be insured through my mother as I had been whence this happens, and I need it due to my medical stuff. I can get it through work in a month, and through her work possibly, we aren't sure. We are still planning on an actual ceremony on the 6th of January 2010. It will be a celebration for our marriage, and we will do the religous aspects of the wedding there. I know some people who might be angered by this desicion, but this will show who my true friends are. One is already to be there at this, and is super happy. My family is behind it. I appreciate all your thoughts on this, but this is MY life. I know that this is what I want. I haven't forsaken God. I feel that this is right. So does she. We still want God to be a big part of our lives, and He will. We will just be sharing our lives with each other, from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment