3.3.09

END

All right.
I am no longer engaged.
For that matter I am not in any kind of relationship.
She ended it. Flat out. She did, and I wanted to try and work it out. But she would have none of it. Over and done.
Do I regret it?
No. I regret some of the decisions, but the thing as a whole was supposed to happen.
There is a lesson to be learned here, and yeah it hurts. I am entitled to hurt right now.
Will I get over it?
Eventually. Could be a few weeks, a few months but sooner or later I will.
Is this the end of the world?
No it is not.
I feel like I was drifting from my Father, and I need to get back to Him.
I should not have to alter my life for someone else. If they do not like who I am, then that is their issue.
And I shall pick up the pieces, dust off my shoulders, and get back on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment