7.3.09

We Gotta Problem

Hrrrmmm
I am mad. Mad at myself for letting myself get swept up in stupid emotions
mad at the fact that I can't do anything about your decisions, and that there are different things going around. Mad about how this transpired. Mad about The way you waited. You told me if there were any hesitations to bring them up, many times before. I guess that didn't apply to you, seeing as you had some apparently and never voiced them until there was a breaking point. I figure that you were just biding time. I guess that my emotions made it easier to facilitate this farce, cause hey, if one of them actually does feel that way, all the easier to feed off of. How could you say you loved me? You never did in my mind as you ended it and wanted me to move on. How could you hold me so softly, while bearing thorns in your mind? How could you do this? What went through your mind? And I guess that I was just the collateral damage in all this, because you seem to have gotten over this and are just being yourself. But who are you, really? Going by a different name depending on where and who you were with, and which one of you did I meet? Which one of you cared for me? What happened? I still don't know, I was never really given a straight answer.

I guess that I am just venting. I don't know, last night I just wasn't happy. I have times where I go like that, and can be just fine, then drop to the dpeths again. I hate this, and cannot wait until it is over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment