7.9.10

God Paged Me, pt.8

Written on Aug 26

Tonight, I was touched by God.

Dealing with a sticky situation, and I suddenly cried out "God! is this the right thing? Do I say no to this?"

And then I heard "Yes. Trust in Me, for I have a plan for you, and this is not it."

There was a pure, simple vocie. I could not hear any audio, but I HEARD it. And a few minutes later....

That same feeling all over and the voice, that still quiet whisper saying "yes, trust in Me."

"I have a plan."

even thinking about it,

i get a flashback feeling

I was then caught in the Spirit... I was touched by God Himself. I felt the warmth so much from His love I was sweating, next to an open window with 50 degree temperatures...

Shaking, I spoke...

in German.

I think what i said was "Father, who is in heaven, My God, give me strength, Your face in the light"

I cannot even begin to describe what he said.

It was so....

beautiful.

Im in tears! Literal tears!

Explain this?

I can't. I just felt something. there was no words that ui can use to describe it

This time He did not speak. it was just Him, wrapped in Him, surrounded by The Glory of Almighty God.

There are big things in store for me.I cannot wait to see where He takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment